10.4.14

next day, more spankings

Cindy was upset about one item I had did, and although apologizing, I suggested that as we had little time before going out, she should use something extremely effective for a limited amount of spanks.

Foolishly, I retrieved "the magnastrap" which we had purchased from the DWC website. What a mistake. I reminded Cindy that this is really lethal, and suggested six spanks would be definitely effective.

Saying this, I bared my bottom, and bent over at the waist, with my hands on the bed.

WHAP!!! The owww was instantaneous from my mouth, and my body moved forward on its own, with my arms bending of their own volition. OWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I needed a little time to catch my breath, and then returned to the bent over position, offering my bottom to this evil implement.

WHAP!!!!!!!!! OWWWWWWWWWWWW! and my bottom was on fire..... and my mind was searching for ways to not receive any more spanks..., and I was leaning very far forward on the bed....

Meekly, I suggested maybe four would be enough, as I slowly moved my bottom back into position...

WHAP!!! My owwwws and wriggling and nearly landing on the bed, gave Cindy a really good idea of  how effective this implement was, and she was not swinging with strength. This evil implement has a mind of its own....

It took a little while before I moved back into position, and Cindy waited patiently, never suggesting that three spanks would be enough.....

WHAP!!!!! The spank echoed in my ears as I fell forward, almost being prone on the bed....  When I finally stood up, my bottom was not really showing red, as the pain and soreness was deep down inside me.

Maybe a few with the bath brush just to brighten your bottom...  meekly I said yes...

Over the knee, each spank with the bath brush had me howling, so maybe only about twelve to fifteen were given, and my bottom was on fire, more so than I can ever remember. I thanked Cindy for the spanking, and would have promised the moon if necessary.
Looking in the mirror, the bottom half was fire engine red, but no redness on the top.
To solve this, standing upright with bare bottom, two more with the magnastrap to the top half of my bottom, which soon displayed two fire engine wide strap  marks.

I believe Cindy was quite happy with the results, and we have both seen that very little time is needed to apply a severe spanking quickly.

My bottom is still quite sore today, more than 24 hours later.
That evening we made love, and it was absolutely as fabulous as the spanking had been severe!

bottoms up
RED

16 comments:

  1. Red,

    Rather you than me with that strap. Is it bendy?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronnie: it is really quite awful.... It is heavy and bends and thus the weight on the backstroke sends it further back, and when coming forward it whips even further ahead with vehemence. Cindy does not use any force, and yet it is incredibly painful. Cindy does not like using it, and I may agree with her soon.
      bottoms up
      Red.

      Delete
  2. From the description, the magnastrap is similar to the Slick Slim from a site called Adam & Gillian's. It is incredibly painful. We bought it a few weeks ago, and I've never experienced anything like it. Even when not swung with anything approaching full force, it is viciously painful, and it left me marked for days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dan: This did not mark, but was exactly like you stated...Best used maybe once a year, or maybe once a decade.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. Wow. I guess you will 'forget' the magnastrap and pray that Cindy does also.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: it will stay in the bag unused for a significant time...
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  4. Looks like you're getting what you asked for. Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. juliesp: definitely
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. J. prefers to stick to more traditional instruments. Some (like the hairbrush, the wooden spoons, the maple switches -and the martinet, of course!) are used for common misdemeanors, while the rattan cane, the "Italian bridle" or the riding crop are reserved for "special occasions" (these being not all that infrequent, as it turns out!)...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. L: this one I think even tops those that you mention. Maybe I should send it to J, so it is gone from our house.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. There was a problem, you asked to have it solved and offered your bottom and Cindy was more than happy to "clear the air". I can imagine her delight watching your reaction as the strap landed. I'm sure you remembered the spanking all through the evening as you sat. My hat is off to Cindy job well done.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone: Cindy did a fine job, and I certainly felt it..
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. Well, I have been lurking on your site for quite sometime.
    I do enjoy your Blog and your sence of humor.
    Some of your Pictures are of "ME"...I guess you got them off the DWC site or from
    Yahoo's Flicker.
    That Magna-Strap is Painful...almost as Painful as the "Dominator" and no where
    near the Famous "Ferrule ( Quiet & Deadly)" LOL

    I should Know...as I made all the above as well as the Nylon Canes for Aunt Kay and the now defunt DWC..:-(

    I honestly was a Real Painsult...not anymore, butt in my prime..

    Hotbottominnj

    ReplyDelete
  8. hotbottominnj: Hi. Glad you like the blog and my sense of humor. I would recommend if you have a partner who still spanks you, that she should use the magnastrap on your bottom for old times sake, simply because you unleashed such a lethal implement on unsuspecting customers of Aunt Kay's website. The spanker has no idea of just how painful this implement is, so that makes it even more deadly. You could always send me a private email directing me to a picture of yourself, which would only be for my PRIVATE knowledge.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wife paddles me infrequently and for good reason--Its on the bare butt and it hurts---but it works for us--I do not know why---However, we don'tt need any special instruments-----We live in a rural area--- so I just cut a branch that has some give and get my butt paddled---- then things are fine between us---I do not consider my wife dominating as we make decisions together and have a really good marriage---A couple paddling a year seems to work for us Who knows why Until groups like these I always thought I was the only guy in the world We married in '72 at 20 and 19 so there was no internet for many yrs---When I see guys at the Y I always wonder as I see their butts in locker/shower---do any of these butts get spanked???? but of course no clue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: thanks for sharing. It was a very private fetish of mine until I saw the DWC site, and got up the nerve to share with my wife. It is a lifestyle we live, no one is dominant, we make decisions together, but I am spanked more often
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)