13.7.14

husband spanked by wife again

Well, unlike Ronnie, we seem to be in a little cycle of my being spanked often. (Rather a good cycle to be in, I would say)

A couple of days ago, Cindy decided it was time for me to be spanked, and stated she would call me to our bedroom when she was ready. the prelude was her taking a leisurely bath, then dressing in attractive lingerie, and her deciding and retrieving the leather strap that we have.

When I was called to the room, I complemented her on how beautiful she looked, and we caressed and kissed for a short while, before she stated: time for your spanking.

It was decided that it could not be OTK, So I was positioned prone on the bed

with a pillow to raise my bottom for the caress of the strap. Cindy applied a vigorous dose of spanks, that had me ooowing and ahhhing, and my feet dancing a little.
This picture, shows that by being prone on the side of the bed, your bottom is eminently spankable
After many spanks, a different position of me bending over at the waist, with my hands on the bed,
for another round of spanks, where Cindy could really use both body and arm swinging into each spank.

I was well spanked to say the least.

We then proceeded to make passionate love, with wonderful orgasms for each of us.

Later that evening, just before dinner, Cindy was upset at something I did in the kitchen, so it was bare bottom again for a significant dose of the wooden spoon. Cindy has taken my explanation that only four or five spanks with this is really not productive, so their must have been 20 spanks, with me owwing and shifting weight from one foot to the other before she paused, and stopped, BUT told me not to stand up!
She then explained why I was being spanked, then proceeded with another 10 or more spanks, on an already very sore bottom. Cindy has certainly learned how to make a kitchen spanking effective.

bottoms up
RED

11 comments:

  1. Great stuff.The strap when you are prone on the bed is the best way to receive it.I could take it like that for an age. You are a lucky boy to have your regular treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With hands resting on bed, bent over, and pj's pulled down, I know I will be standing facing the wall afterwards for a long time. A hairbrush is applied soundly and on once occasion while being in this position my mother-in-law walked in, harder she said to her daughter, took the hairbrush and boy did I dance around afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lying down on the bed with a few pillows under my mid section pushing my bottom up at at good angle to receive the strap is my favorite position. When my wife says go to the bedroom and prepare for a spanking that is how I position myself with either a strap or paddle laying across my bare bottom. Good pix.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spanking sounds wonderful, it sounds like a lot of the spanking I get from R. And the strap you received was what we call a just because spanking. I'm sure you did have a nice glow to your cheeks, then to get the wooden spoon later just an added bonus. I'm glad to hear you are getting it often.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  5. michael: I am indeed a very lucky man.

    anon: wood in that position si extremely effective (and results in many a dance)

    baxter; glad you like the pics., and a very excellent position for an effective spanking

    archedone; it is effective, and often cures a lot of minor problems
    bottoms up
    RED

    ReplyDelete
  6. Re: that last picture
    L. gets spanked in the kitchen quite often, but it's usually with the wooden spoon (or spatula) - but also with the martinet, which hangs on the kitchen wall for easy access!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. J: I would love to visit your kitchen, but only ONCE!
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    2. Be careful what you wish for!

      J.

      Delete
    3. fortunately, it will never happen
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  7. At most a bare paddling happens once or twice in a yr---I am a big guy but I stay over her lap and take the paddling i got coming and my naked butt hurts like crazy---No one else knows or would ever guess----so no embarrasmetn or humiliation but a damn sore butt-----and alot of childish spank pleas from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anon: spankings work.. thanks for commenting
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)