14.11.14

Spanked by Cindy who Learned some extra ideas from Danielle

Cindy must have taken notes when I was spanked by Danielle, because my spankings are now truly spankings. Cindy has learned some new tricks of the trade, and is VERY EFFECTIVELY APPLYING THEM!

Only a few days after being home, Cindy was  upset about some of the things I had done, and decided to take corrective action.

I was told, seemingly out of the blue in my mind, to go to the bedroom and await her arrival. Out of the blue: what had I done????? Men are very unaware at times that they are displeasing their partner!

A short while later, Cindy arrived in the room, and promptly sat on the spanking chair, which I had moved into it's normal place when used for spanking.
I was told to retrieve two spanking implements, one leather, and one wooden to be used in spanking me. My mind thought of a wooden pencil and a rubber band, but the no nonsense attitude had me not even suggest it, but simply retrieve the leather heart shaped metal studded paddle, and the dwc "old Reliable'.

As an aside: while being spanked by Danielle, she once asked how I was doing,  and I commented :

" I was wondering: the trains have first and second class seating, but do they have a standing only fare"

this was answered by a really strong flurry of spanks with the wooden brush, with a reply by Danielle of something like 'still able to make jokes, but not for long". This was a long flurry of spanks, and were my feet dancing and I was wishing I had not tried for levity.

Well, the spanking started with only a few spanks by hand, on my bare bottom. Cindy once hurt a finger trying glancing spanks, so we both agree she should not use her hand.

The leather paddle started with gusto, and never slowed or stopped as the first onslaught had my feet dancing.

Cindy paused, and rubbed my bottom a little, in a soothing manner, and then restarted just as vigorously. The paddle reached into the crease between the cheeks, but attention was also paid to the crease, both above and below the crease, such that the back of the legs were well attended to.
Finally, Cindy stopped, but only to reach down for the wooden paddle. It is a very thick paddle, the size of a hair brush, slightly larger than most, and is only wood, no brush. This was applied slowly and effectively, and my bottom was on fire by the time Cindy stopped. My feet had done a few merry dances, and whenever the dancing became strong, Cindy would simply pause for me to settle down, and then begin again in a determined manner.

When Cindy finally stated that I could get up, I knew that I had been well spanked, and that Cindy had watched with interest and making mental notes while Danielle spanked me. It was almost like the photo above, with Danielle watching as Cindy spanked me!

I thanked Cindy. (and I thank Danielle).
Cindy and I made love later and it was glorious.

bottoms up
Red

21 comments:

  1. Red, did you ever find out what you'd done?
    Had you, in fact, done anything or did Cindy just wish to spank you?
    I'm glad you enjoyed the aftermath and that at least she enjoyed the spanking.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele: yes, I knew what caused the spanking, but have since forgotten. However, I rarely make the same mistake often. I am glad Cindy has learned to be effective.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  2. I wonder how many of your readers have been spanked with another woman watching.
    Just once in my case, and yes, it adds a lot to the embarrassment, but also to the thrill of the experience.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The embarrassment may decrease if (as in my experience) you are fairly often spanked under the eyes of some "other women" - let alone BY one of them (my wife's sister, in my case)

      Delete
    2. anon: might be worth a poll to find out.The other woman in this case was Cindy, and the husband John. In reality, I was not thinking about anyone watching while I was being spanked. I was just feeling the intensity of the spanking, with no other thoughts in my mind.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  3. J. first "learned" from N. (my late wife) - and perhaps also from her sister - but she really needed no tutoring ( as I have learned over the years ) as she is what you might call "a natural spanker"...

    L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliment ! Was it due to the paddling you got an hour ago?

      J.

      Delete
    2. She's "Gifted" in a way that a standardized test will not capture!

      Delete
    3. You can say that again! And the weekend has just begun...

      L.

      Delete
    4. Good boy! Aside from the usual "printing" of my instructions with the martinet, and a brief paddling in the kitchen on Sunday morning, you got off easy this weekend... Why, then, did you have to misbehave today (and earn yourself a trip across my lap?...)

      L.

      Delete
    5. L: as you have stated above, the embarrassment would decrease when someone else sees you being spanked for more than the first time. I am certain from the descriptions you and J have written that both she and her sister are truly gifted, natural spankers. (Glad we have never met)
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    6. Over the years, L. has indeed been spanked a number of times under the eyes of three of my friends, but this is relatively infrequent - so that (as he tells me) he still feel some degree of embarassment when it happens...

      A different form of "embarassment" occurs when he is paddled or whipped in a hotel room (with the moderating factor that those who may overhear are people we will probably never meet again)

      With B. (my sister), things are different - because she is "family" - even though we usually don't get together more than twice a year - but when we do... his derrière really gets blistered - without his being truly "embarrased"

      J.

      Delete
    7. It's true that I have grown accustomed to being spanked, whipped or caned under the eyes of (or by) your sister - as will undoubtedly happen over the next few days - but you probably remember how embarrased I felt when N. first spanked me under your eyes - especially when, afterwards, she sent me to the corner ! And that was not the only time!... Little did I know, then, that the time would come when you would, as it were, "take over" - and so effectively!

      L.

      Delete
    8. J and L:have a wonderful Thanksgiving and visit with B.
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
    9. B. and I certainly plan to make the most of it !

      J.

      Delete
  4. Red you thought Cindy was only watching you get spanked by Danielle when actually she was taking mental notes on how she was spanking you so she could apply them. Good job Cindy. Letting Danielle spank him was a good idea.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. archedone; Danielle spanking me was an excellent idea, because Cindy watched and learned some new ideas, that will make discipline spankings more effective. Thank you, Danielle and Cindy
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  5. Once a teacher always a teacher. Don't you think so? Glad Cindy enjoyed your trip over Danielles knee. Suppose you're no longer safe there over the ocean. However your visit pulled the trigger. She is spanking now with vigour. Thanks but no thanks...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John: so very true, once a teacher, always a teacher..It does appear that Cindy enjoyed watching, and In addition, an educated eager learner applies the information that has been taught. No, it is not as safe here as it was before we visited, and it appears that Danielle enjoyed the experience also, and is applying the teaching to your bottom with vigor. Glad to have been of help in this department for re-igniting Danielle's fire.. best be careful, and enjoy the love
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete
  6. My wife, R, needs a Danielle. I love my wife and her spankings are getting better, but I feel they could be more effective. We need a spanker mentor. Hmmmmm.
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baxter: A mentor is always helpful. Good luck in finding one
      bottoms up
      Red

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)