15.8.15

Husband spanked using the Bettie Paige spanking implement

I have not been listing every spanking, as the description certainly becomes redundant unless something different is happening!

Two days ago, I put out the Bettie Paige spanking implement, and Cindy took the cue to initiate a spanking session later in the day.
This implement is not very effective, as it more thuds than stings, and really does not cause any strong discomfort. I was over the knee, bare bottomed, and Cindy whacked away with enthusiasm.


Seeing little reaction on my part, this invigorated Cindy to soldier on with many swats! Cindy then proceeded with practicing and developing glancing upward spanks, and specialized in glancing  downwards spanks. Cindy then turned her attention to spanking the top of the back of my legs, and enjoying herself, starting holding my bottom upwards a bit, so that the crease between bottom and legs vanished, and this area could be spanked.
When Cindy was finally satisfied, having used both sides of the paddle, we had a wonderful love-making adventure.
The next day, my bottom was  still warm, as the spanking had not produced much red, but had made it's mark in deeper layers of my bottom.
 enjoy life the flip side is a little padded, giving a different feel
spank often
bottoms up
Red

7 comments:

  1. Red,

    What exactly is the "Bettie Page spanking implement?

    micheleFFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure for you listing your spankings can feel redundant but to your readers it really isn't. You and Cindy have so much fun spanking you enjoy presenting your bottom and she enjoys spanking it. You felt a need to be spanked left out an implement and she used it. I have to wonder how many spanked husbands have done that. I know I have many times and to my delight many times she might say only one implement get me more I want to spank you good and long. Consensual spanking is wonderful.
    archedone

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bettie Page spanking implement was right there for me to see and I missed it. Duh!
    micheleFFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. LIke the story and sounds like Cindy really enjoys her responsibility. Like the old photos of the women showing that they have full bushes. Nice.

    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michelle: I added a photo of the implement after you asked what it looked like. You did not miss it the first time you looked at the posting.

    archedone: I imagine some husbands do this, as do some spanked women. Thanks for writing.

    Baxter: old photos are of Bettie Paige.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Bettie! She was SUCH a remarkably attractive and appealing woman and had a distinctive career. Too bad she never saw really significant money out of it and her later life was really sad (mental illness, arrests, poverty, etc.) and, by her own admission, she never really enjoyed sex. For someone who virtually personified sex appeal for a lot of men, that was really ironic. One can see from the photos you posted what I mean about the sex appeal. She was incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  7. smuccatelli: This is very true, in that she was used extensively and paid little! such was the way back then, and I wonder about the current crop of young ladies being spanked often, as to how much they actually get paid, when the photos will live on forever.
    bottoms up
    Red

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! May you be spanked today :)